Digital VFR Trip Kit Austria
Format: Software Chart-Licence (no CD)
After you have placed your order, we will send you the current chart serial number by e-mail.
- Its a unique summary of all civil and military aerodromes existing in Austria
- Aerodrome charts are presented with an aerial photo
- All approach charts are on a scale of 1:200.000
- Very clear presentation of the ATS airspace structure
- VFR sectors on international airports, VFR sectors on aerodromes
- Approach procedures, traffic pattern, reporting points, holdings
- Detailed high sophisticated terrain map with shading and relief
- Index of aerodromes with frequency
- Interseption signals, conversion table, morse code, ATC light gun signals
- Altitude correction, military aircraft national insignia, ALPFOR table Austria
- BCMT und ECET table
How to activate your licence?
If you are a Flight Planner / SkyMap customer and already have the current aeronautical charts, you can activate them for the iPhone or iPad with your chart serial number as follows:
- You will receive the chart serial number by e-mail.
- If not already done, register your software and charts at ifos.
- Your ifos account will be activated within 24 hours.
- After activating your account, load your chart into your iPhone or iPad using the chart serial number.